Professional Teeth Whitening in Lakeland, FL
At the office of Dr. Kawveh Nofallah, we’re all about helping patients achieve a smile they are proud to share. As a general and cosmetic dentist, we can take an in-depth approach to giving you a whiter, brighter smile. Whether you have a special event or just want a whiter smile, we are here to help with professional teeth whitening in Lakeland, FL.
Types of Professional Teeth Whitening We Offer
We utilize all the latest dental technology and research to ensure we offer only the best whitening procedures for our patients. We provide both in-office teeth whitening and professional-grade take-home solutions. We provide:
- In-office whitening with Phillips ZOOM! Whitespeed LED lamp and a hydrogen peroxide formula
- Phillips ZOOM! whitening pens to target stains on your teeth in between in-office visits
- Take-home whitening trays with a hydrogen peroxide formula
In-office whitening is the most effective path to a brighter smile. Our solutions have been shown to offer an eight-shade improvement in the color of your teeth in just one short office visit.
Teeth Whitening Options
In-office teeth whitening Philips ZOOM!: (WhiteSpeed LED Lamp)
- No. 1 in-office professional whitening treatment in the U.S.
- Advanced LED light-accelerated technology
- 25% hydrogen peroxide formulation
- Clinically proven eight-shade change in one office visit
Whitening pen: Philips ZOOM!
Fights stains between whitening treatments
Take-Home Trays: Opalescence PF 45% HP
Only 15 minutes needed daily.
The General Teeth Whitening Process Explained
The process of whitening your teeth can look a bit different depending on whether you choose in-office or take-home treatments. Both methods can be effective for breaking up surface stains to whiten and brighten the shade of your teeth. However, many patients do prefer a quick in-office visit that allows them to get their full whitening results in just one visit. Here is a quick look at both treatments and the steps involved with each.
In-Office Philips ZOOM! Professional Teeth Whitening
- Patient’s teeth are cleaned through a regular hygiene appointment before the whitening procedure or appointment
- The dentist applies a specially formulated whitening gel to the teeth
- An advanced LED light system is positioned over the gel-coated teeth
- The light is removed and the applied whitening agent is washed off of the teeth
Take-Home Teeth Whitening Trays
- Impressions are taken of the patient’s teeth to create custom-formed trays in the dental lab
- Patients are given a whitening gel that they can place in the tray as directed to whiten their teeth at home
- Trays with whitening gel only need to be worn for 15 minutes daily or as directed until desired results are achieved
Professional Teeth Whitening FAQs
Who is a good candidate for professional teeth whitening?
Every patient can have a unique situation. While most people are good candidates for teeth whitening, a few situations may mean you are not a good candidate. For example, some people have issues with dental erosion, soft enamel, or sensitive soft tissue that may mean they are not a good candidate.
Will having my teeth whitened cause issues with sensitivity?
You may experience some mild sensitivity immediately after the whitening procedure. However, the sensitivity should be minimal and tends to subside pretty quickly. Dr. Nofallah may offer recommendations to help soothe any sensitivity you feel immediately after the treatment.
How long will the whitening results last?
Each patient’s results can vary, but professional teeth whitening does tend to give you long-lasting results. You may be able to enjoy your whiter, brighter smile for as long as two to three years or more. To prolong results, steer clear of things that can cause stains, such as tobacco, coffee, and red wine.
Will having my teeth whitened be hard on fillings, crowns, or veneers?
In general, having your teeth professionally whitened will not have any effect on fillings, crowns, or other restorative elements you have in your mouth. In rare cases, the whitening agent may affect the strength of the bonding agents used to install these restorative materials. Be sure to discuss your specific situation with Dr. Nofallah before your whitening procedure.
Is it safe to have your teeth whitened?
Teeth whitening is considered safe, especially when done by an experienced professional or supervised by an experienced professional.
What agents are actually used to whiten the teeth?
The ingredients used in whitening procedures can vary depending on the type of procedure. However, here in our office, we utilize hydrogen peroxide formulas, which can be highly effective to remove surface stains and whiten your teeth in the safest way possible.
Trust Dr. Nofallah for Professional Teeth Whitening
When you make the decision to get your teeth whitened professionally, you need an experienced dentist performing the procedure. Dr. Kawveh Nofallah has more than 15 years of experience in cosmetic and general dentistry. Using the latest technology in dental whitening procedures, such as advanced LED light-accelerated technology and Phillips ZOOM! Dr. Nofallah offers superior, reliable results. If you would like to schedule an appointment for professional teeth whitening in Lakeland FL, reach out to us today!
Financial Assistance is Available
Comments are closed.